List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $1,361.00
The Second Amendment Gun Safes from Blue Dot Safes offer a rare combination of quality, protection and beauty. Safes are extremely fire-resistant with 1-hour factory certified fire protection rating up to 1700ºF with intumescent expandable heat seal that meets or exceeds Department of Justice specifications. Second Amendment safes come standard with a U.L. listed, Securam polished chrome electronic keypad and lock. All Blue Dot Safes feature a 5/16" thick proprietary drill-resistant lock hard plate that protects the lock against drill attacks. Both body and door are constructed of 12GA steel finished with a scratch-resistant black powder coat. Steel pin hinges with ball bearing. The interior is lined with plush grey carpeting and features 2 anchoring holes for bolting the safe to the floor. The Second Amendment rifle safes are available in three different sizes, offering a variety of storage options for rifles, handguns, ammo pouches and shelving. Each safe features a secure 4-way locking system with 10 to 18 bolts depending on the model selected (see individual specifications). Blue Dot’s bolt work systems are equipped with an additional spring-loaded relocking device that is only activated during a lock punching attack.
- Two-way locking system with 4 fixed and 6 live bolts; drill resistant plate
- Capacity for 24 rifles, 4 gun holsters, 5 ammo pouches, 59x28x20-Inch
- Interior dimensions 55 x 24.5 x 15 inches; 20,006 cubic inch capacity; 4 shelves
- Fire-resistant 12GA steel safe; factory certified fire protection rating up to 1700°F meets or exceeds DOJ specifications
- Weight 482lbs; 1-year factory warranty