Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
This large lock box has increased steel and cable thickness from other lock boxes on the market. It features a robust metal tab lock that comes with 2 keys. A beefy 1500 lb test security cable is included as well. Perfect for home, travel or concealed-weapon permit holders who need a safe secure place to store their firearm when not carrying. This lockbox will secure your handguns, cash or valuables in the car, bedroom or the office. You will be impressed with the 16 gauge steel 'heft' of this lock box and its fit and finish. An excellent value for an incredibly low price.
- MULTI-PURPOSE SAFE: Large (9.5"x 6.5"x 1.75") Lock Box provides secure storage for handguns, jewelry, cash, medications, passports, tablets and more at home, on a nightstand, in the car or when traveling.
- DURABLE & PRY-RESISTANT: Features heavy duty 16 gauge steel housing.
- SECURE TO STATIONARY OBJECTS: Includes a 1500 lb. rated security cable for added protection. Patent pending, space-saving receiver/ connector allows maximum interior storage space.
- SCRATCH PROTECTION: Includes four thick protective foam inserts to ensure security and protect your valuables from scratching or damage.
- RECOGNIZED FOR SAFETY: Meets TSA airline firearm guidelines & approved as a firearms safety device by the California Department of Justice.
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Keep your small arms and ammo separate from your long guns. Easy access to both cabinets with separate locking compartments. 3 point locking system for additional security.
- 3 point locking system for additional security
- Separate locking and carpeted storage area
- Holds up to 5 long guns
- Soft foam barrel rest and carpeted floor
- Approved by the California Department of Justice as meeting their standards for firearm safety
Guns Danger & Safety 2nd Edition: An Essential Guide in Firearm Ammunition, Loading, Shooting, Storage, and Safety
GUN HANDBOOK! GREAT GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS WITH GUNSPerhaps you’re a woman or a new firearm user in search of her first handgun for self-defense.Maybe you need further assistance or advice about guns. You haven’t experienced shooting or even holding a gun, and decided you’ll have one. Don’t worry, this is for you.Whether you’re a new gun owner or a skillful hunter with quite an experience with guns, this book will still be of help to you.You have a family with kids that you worry about? Eliminate that fear – the way to “childproof” your guns is also here.We provide following:
Basic Gun Facts
Things to Remember in Handling Guns and Ammunition
Which Gun is Right for You
Gun Loading, Shooting, Storage and Safety Measures
More Gun Topics
- Basic Facts about Guns and Firearm Ammunition
- Ammunition Dos and Don’ts
- Why You Should Own a Gun… and Why You Shouldn't
- How to Choose Your Guns and Ammo
- Loading and Shooting Guns
- Gun Storage and Safety
- Much, much more!
Download your copy today!
Tags: Guns, Gun loading, Gun ammunition, bullets, Gun storage, safety, gun safety, auxiliary weapons, ammunition, rifles, hunting, deer hunting, gun safety, weapons, illegal weapons, legal weapons, self defense, military weapons, gun guide, gun handbook, gun list, weapon guide, weapon list, shooting, moving target, shooting guns, revolvers, pistols, rifles, shotguns, cartridges, calibers, firearm safety, in the field, protections, hunting guns, bird hunting, big game, moose hunting, elk hunting, police guns, murders, killings, death, fatality
No features available.