List Price: $243.00
Sale Price: $78.60
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Firearms Law and the Second Amendment: Regulation, Rights and Policy is the first traditional law school casebook to cover the subject, and the only casebook that provides a comprehensive treatment since the Supreme Court affirmed the constitutional right to private firearms in 2008 and extended that right to constrain state action in 2010. From the development of the constitutional right to keep and bear arms through laws governing possession and use of private firearms, this casebook covers all aspects of firearms law, policy and regulations. It is ideally suited to law school courses on firearms law, the Second Amendment, criminal law, jurisprudence and legal history.
- The first traditional law school casebook to cover firearms law .
- Comprehensive coverage of all aspects of firearms law, from its colonial origins to present-day debates.
- Ideally suited for a dedicated law school course in firearms law and the Second Amendment.
- Flexible organization makes this book, as well as individual chapters, well-suited for use in courses on constitutional law, criminal law, jurisprudence and legal history.
- Supplemental materials on the website - including select student papers - will be a continuing research source tracking the most current developments in firearms law, regulation, and policy.
No features available.